Thursday 12 August 2010

The plan for today was a visit the local heritage centre, the Caboolture Historical Village, but gale warnings and the lack of a bus service tipped the balance and instead I attended to the more mundane tasks of packing my case for my trip to Sydney tomorrow and having my hair cut.

I have just tried to put a photo of me with my new hair on the blog but it just pinged like a bubble into thin air, which is probably just as well. I now have a bit of a fringe and look like someone else. I don't look like me today but probably by tomorrow I will have become the person with the fringe. Come to think of it, I haven't really looked like myself for sometime.

But then it doesn't really matter whether I look like me because Jessica, the friend I am visiting tomorrow, hasn't seen me for 35 years. I can be anybody next week because nobody knows me as I am. In any case, tomorrow I will be someone else. Life is all about change.

No comments:

Post a Comment